In some cases additional settings are required to get information from the Engine Control Module (ECM). This is common for older vehicles using 6-pin devices. If your vehicle has a 6-pin diagnostic port and is not automatically registering driving events you can go to the following:
Note an Android Device is required for this troubleshooting guide.
1. Use any Android mobile device and go the the Google PlayStore
2. Search for the Bluelink Admin by Wireless Links. The app logo will look like below:
3. Open the app when the nearby the Bluelink hardware device and click SCAN in the upper righthand corner. Make sure the hardware is blinking blue and you are not already connected to the hardware from the BridgeHaul app.
4. Select the Bluelink device that appears
5. In the settings select J1708 Only (6-pins) and Check J1708 Request Allowed and then click the back arrow.
Now you can click on the Bluelink device again just to ensure the settings are saved and then close the app.
Now go the BridgeHaul app and back in AOBRD Connect in the app. Scan for the device and connect to the Bluelink hardware device. Once you are connected your vehicle should now register driving events when your vehicle goes over 5 mph.