1. From the DVIR Details Page, use the Date Slider at the top of the page to locate the date with the DVIR in question (it defaults to the current day)
2. Click the Defects Button
3. Use the tabs to select Tractor or Trailer options
4. Click Into The Equipment that needs editing, Add or Remove the defect and then hit Submit
5. Hit Save to record changes and return to the DVIR page
6. Toggle a Defect Switch to indicate whether or not that defect has been repaired (R) or "Repair not required for safe operation of vehicle" (N). This selection will be shown in the DVIR inspection mode as either "Corrected" or "Need Not Be Corrected"