1. Once logged in, click on Admin on the left-hand menu and then click Drivers in the dropdown menu.
2. Click on Add Driver at the top right-hand corner of the screen
3. Enter the Driver's information, and click Submit. Once you click Submit, it will automatically send an email to the added driver asking the driver to confirm the invite and set his/her password.
4. If a Driver already has an account with the entered email address you will be able to send the user an email request to attach their driver account to your carrier account. We will not populate the driver's name information until they accept the invite to protect that driver's identity.
5. Back on the Add Driver page you will be able to click on the Inactive Driver tab to see the drivers that have been invited but have not set their password/accepted the invite. You will also be able to see the details for when that driver was added on the left-hand side of the screen. Once the driver accepts the invite, the driver will appear in your active driver section.
Once you complete this step, the driver will need to check their email to accept the invite. Once they accept. They will be visible in the active drivers tab.