1. To use the Dock Scheduler you must first have a Posted or Active Load – For help see: How Do I Post a Load
2. Once you have a load to schedule a dock for, select Dock Scheduler from the left menu.
3. Choose the correct Location from the Dropdown Menu at the top of the scheduler
4. Your unscheduled Loads will show up on the left side of the scheduler
5. Drag and Drop a load onto the correct dock and the Dock Scheduler will block off the assigned window for that load
6. Use the Left and Right Arrow buttons to scroll through the calendar and assign loads for later days.