1. Click on the Settings Icon at the top right of the home screen
2. Select ELD Connect to search for your ELD via Bluetooth
3. Click Scan to find nearby Bluetooth ELDs
4. Locate the correct ELD from the list of available devices and click on the device name - your device will be listed as a unique "BlueLink-BH" then 4-to-6 digit alpha numeric code. (not shown in this picture)
5. Once you connect to device successfully, you will see a green message at the top and green check in a circle. Now click on Settings tab next to the orange Connect tab.
6. Ensure that the VIN is the correct VIN and select the Odometer source that is closest to your actual Odometer and click Save
If you're experiencing any issues regarding your driver app please feel free to reach out to our customer support team. We'd be happy to assist! Thanks for choosing BridgeHaul, Haul On!