1. Click on the Settings Icon at the top right of the home screen
2. Select ELD Connect to search for your AOBRD via Bluetooth
3. Click Scan to find nearby Bluetooth AOBRDs
4. Locate the correct AOBRD from the list of available devices and click on the device name - your device will be listed as a unique "BlueLink-BH" then 4-to-6 digit alpha numeric code. (not shown in this picture)
5. Once you connect to device successfully, you will see a green message at the top and green check in a circle. Now click on Settings tab next to the orange Connect tab.
6. Ensure that the VIN is the correct VIN and select the Odometer source that is closest to your actual Odometer and click Save